The Stokke® Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious high chair designed by Peter Opsvik that revolutionized the children's chair category in 1972, when the Tripp Trapp® was first launched. Designed to fit right up to your dining table, this adjustable chair allows freedom of movement with both a depth and height adjustable seat and foot plates. When adjusted correctly, this design ensures your child has a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Made of beechwood finished in a water-based paint.
- Baby set is made of plastic.
- Tripp Trapp® chairs are produced in the European Union. All wood and wood-based parts are required to meet E.U. Timber Regulations and in so doing, support a responsible forestry and wood industry.
- Tripp Trapp® fits right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you.
- The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates.
- When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
- 5-point harness provided with baby set.
- Solid construction that can hold up to a 242 lbs adult.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood. Your purchase helps support healthy forests and ecosystems worldwide.
KEY PRODUCT POINTS
- Recommended for ages 6 months to 3 years.
- Compatible with Tripp Trapp® Cushion, Tripp Trapp® Newborn Set, Tripp Trapp® Baby Cushion, Stokke® Tray, Tripp Trapp® Storage and Tripp Trapp® Junior Cushion.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phthalates.
- Stokke® is pleased that our highchairs meet or exceed all ASTM safety standards.
- JPMA Certified.